Re: please critique 2nd time

by "David Wilkerson" <wilkman97(at)email.msn.com>

 Date:  Wed, 15 Apr 1998 20:13:49 -0400
 To:  "Dale R. Dubbs Jr. (Bobby)" <ddubbs(at)gulftel.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think i remember this site had a green, bright green background
before?....if so i like this much better........i think you have done a
pretty good job but navigation is a bit rough due to the no frames pages
being so long with text info
Oh and where you choose frames and no frames on the main page?......frames
is spelled framse......just a quick error i saw
i think it is better but i might choose a little bit different color scheme
as the background is quite bland and does not due justice to all of your
great gun info.
Hope this helps.

David  aka  Beachboy
webmaster(at)beachboy.com