Re: Table in IE 5 on Macs

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Tue, 4 Jul 2000 10:19:52 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
<alexc(at)digitalrain.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Alex,

I chased down that exact problem yesterday and it was a cell at 100% forcing
a fixed width cell off the line. It only happened on a Mac with IE5 -
everything else displayed fine.

I can't see where you have used any %, but I thought I would let you know
the area that had caused the same problem. Could it be that one of your cell
widths is a point or two off?

At least you know that one person had the same thing happening and it was
cell specification at the root - hope it helps some.

Wendy

New Tutorial 07/01: Gradients and Blends for Illustrator and Freehand
with Wendy Peck at http://productiongraphics.com

Wendy Peck http://wpeck.com
Marketing solutions through technology