Re: My apologies

by "Jayne" <Jayne(at)skyline-design.com>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:18:32 -0700
 To:  "Darren" <alphacat(at)attbi.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Darren,
Apology accepted :) Now on to the critique --
IE 6.0 1024 x 768 DSL
Loads very fast.
 The Michigan State gif is nice - great font.
First off, I'd say the FREE LIBRARY text is too big. The background is
amateurish and lacks imagination. I'd rethink this choice.

The link to the credit card gift would like nice as a graphic instead of
text.

The table borders are a little large and I'm not crazy about the overall
color scheme especially on the links - You Have Green, Black, Blue and
Purple. I'd develop a color scheme that goes with your background.

The "Change" color on the follow on pages is too abrupt and does nothing to
enhance the site.

Your off to a good start, I'd work on the aesthetics a little more.

Best Regards,
Jayne
Skyline Design