Re: http://www.geocities.com/heartland/2981/

by "Phillip M. Strickland" <pstrickland(at)coastalnet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 4 Jan 1998 02:11:46 -0500
 To:  "Thomas Ellingsen" <jtelling(at)sn.no>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Thomas,

To begin with there seems to be a lot of empty space in the right margin,
about 1/3 of the screen for me viewing in I.E. 4.0.  If you would widen the
margin, the scroll bar would probably disappear (definitely a plus).  The
title at the top reads "Untitled Normal Page".  You should give it a name.
Also the heading is a little hard to read where it overlaps the navigation
bar on the side.  The content seemed good and the page loaded really fast,
unusual for most of my experiences with GeoCities.

One further item.  I thought that GeoCities didn't allow commercial sites.
I know you aren't offering products or services, but you are advertising for
a commercial establishment.  Better check into it before they pull your
page.
Phillip M. Strickland      pstrickland(at)coastalnet.com

PS Web Design            webmaster(at)pswd.com
http://www.pswd.com