Re: Please have a look at the design of my site...

by "Aske Holst" <aske(at)bigfoot.com>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Jan 1998 02:05:13 +0100
 To:  "<\"HWG Critique\"" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Daniel Roethlisberger wrote:
>I should be grateful if you have a look at my site:
>http://www.cyberjunkie.com/roe
>I am especially interested in your opinion about:
>- Design

- Logo's & Pics
- Menu
It's all quite good, except for the mirrored writing - it's hard to read =
mirrored text when it isn't in your native tounge.

>- Entrance (star / quote)
My opponion: trash it! It very nice, but take to long and dosn't really =
give anything.

>- The fact that it is should be viewed with a very new browser (IE4 / =
NC4)
My browser (IE 4.71) had several problems with your scripts.

>- download time (too long? too many pics? worth the time?)
Very long dl-time, several minutes, on of the slowest sites I have ever =
seen, perhab it's you ISP, but it's not tolerable.

My system:
PC : P166 64MB RAM
Win 95 OSR2
IE 4.71 (Danish)