Re: hwg-critique-digest V1 #70

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Feb 1998 18:51:28 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>,
"Steven" <redmond(at)pressroom.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
1st off I am by far not a expert at this and may have missed something in
looking at your site. I like looking at all site and the codes to try to
learn new things. In looking at your code I saw 2 things that where, in my
experience not right. Cannot tell you exactly where but can give example of
the code.
You used: </TABLE></TD></TR> at one spot, wrong fit I think, then sortly
after that I saw </td></tr> again but never opened, then </Table>, again
never opened. Now I could be wrong but think there are a few code errors in
the doc, Unless something is going I on I do not know about. It looked O.K.
though, know HTML Code at top, even if the codes Where in error it looked
fine.

Dragon Works
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
From: Steven <redmond(at)pressroom.com>