Re: private german homepage

by "Lutz Foerster" <lutz(at)foerster.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Feb 1998 15:01:06 +0100
 To:  "Pat Greenfield" <grandane(at)fox.nstn.ca>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Pat,

>Re: http://www.online.de/home/clfoerster/

>Very nicely laid out and easy to navigate. On Claudia's Mathmatic
>etc.. first page there were 8 broken images
well, there aren't 8 images... perhaps the blind gif which I used several
times was broken.

>I thought the background was very well chosen for her pages.
I think that's the task of a background.

>I found the oval link buttons at the bottom of each page  (home,
>etc.,) to be unreadable, the writing on them is almost as dark as the
>buttons, apart from the ones where the text is in red, that was nice
>and clear.
never thought of that problem. I will redo them. Do you know a measurable
difference between two colors that should be at least used for such buttons?

>I am wondering why on the left purple margin you have a date
>imprinted?
That's the last update info.

Lutz