Re: Personal homepage critique

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Fri, 6 Feb 1998 22:26:37 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Dougal Graham" <dgraham(at)nfld.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I have just added a javascript on my webpage which isn't viewable by IE as
>far as I know. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for streamlining my
>HTML and javascript, also if someone can tell me how to make a link take up
>the whole window instead of only appearing in one frame. Thanx in advance.
>
>Sincerly
> Dougal Graham
>
>A.K.A  Dark Sorcerer
>Alba gu Deo! (Scotland Forever)
Looked at your page and I am sorry Dougal I do not mean to be to critical or
anything the likes but at 1st look and reading the "It Is Mine, Don't Touch,
Don't Take" etc. turned me off on the 1st note. Makes you sound Harsh and
Overbearing. As far as the page, its (in IE 4.0) Bare....... The Tiger
Graphics works but big deal, flag is nice and should stay but more is needed
badly.... The is no anything of what the site is about and you get the
feeling it is a Pat My Back Site...
Again No Harshness meant, page loaded fine (640x480 IE 4.0 33.6), just needs
less "its Mine" and more "Welcome"....

Ben

Dragon Works
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com