Re: My Site

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Feb 1998 20:02:27 -0600
 To:  "David" <daviek(at)globalnet.co.uk>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Advice and hints sought, but please...gently <g>
>
>http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/6948/
>

>              David

David,

        Well I do not see any major problems on my end just a couple of
inconsistency in the wording. By this I mean in spots where thee are periods
you start the next sentence w/o a space making it all look run together.  In
the whole body you appear to align all to the left but the last paragraph is
centered, just looks kind of out of place.

        All and all it is fine on this end, load time good, looks good,
images and so all good here.

        Just the above hints and if I where to say anything else it maybe to
shorten the text a little bit on the medical side (but to much). Only
because I think you have done a good job, as said all looks good but you
make yourself sound really, really bad off in some parts.  Maybe I do not
know, but the page brings to me a better side..

Ben

Dragon Works
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Those strudy wings of Old"