Re: CRITIQUE: Education Enrichment Foundation

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Feb 1998 06:27:27 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Brian" <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I have created a short, five page site for a local client. The purpose of
>the site is to provide more information about the EEF for Greenwood, S.C.
>residents, and to allow them to access application forms for Great Idea
>Grants on-line.
>The client wanted a quick, to the point site with a small amount of images;

233mhz
IE4.0
640x480
33.6
    All Loaded fine here, all looked fine and to the point as you said you
wanted to do. I found no problems with the site and it to me was informative
on what and who they where about.

    If I had, HAD, to make 1 suggestion it would be only to increase the
font 1 size bigger, was really small and for these tired eyes a little hard
to read. Other than that I had no problems looking around, loading or
understanding the site..

Ben

Dragon Works
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Those strudy wings of Old"