Re: New

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Mar 1998 21:17:33 -0600
 To:  "Matt McIntosh" <cerebus1(at)iamerica.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>Hello,
>
>I am new to the HTML Writer's Guild.  I am also no expert when it comes
>to web design, but I certainly hope to learn as much as I can.  I would
>very much like for folks to visit http://cust2.iamerica.net/cerebus1 and
>Matt McIntosh

        Hello Matt,

     First off a site is (should be) based on your Intent, feelings and your
style. Granduer is not a question or should'nt be, Expression of thought and
Soul is.

    I feel you have down what you want to express just not sure How to do
it. A text site only will be very hard to draw and keep a viewer on the
page, you need a catch... Going on the content you have selected then I am
sure Somewhere on the Net you could find a Graphic of the Movie. Maybe a
picture of when they where both on the Park Bench talking. Then tile your
text in on either side..

    A better Title for the page or a different way of putting on the page,
looks to much like a on-line page creator. I think I get what you are trying
to get across its just it needs more to draw into the format of the thought.
You could go towards the Philosophy (deep stuff) side or go the Vaudeville
way and present it in that format.

    Matthau portrayed a Creative Man, one that could cope with a problem and
turn it into HIS way, this is what you need to do...

Ben

IE 4.0
233mhz
33.6
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many for Self Glorification purpose"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"