Re: I did a bit o work on my site. Please recritique

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Mar 1998 21:48:03 -0600
 To:  "Matt Sexton" <billmetuesday(at)smithville.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Oh boy.  well ,  I can tell you this off the bat.  I couldn't get frames
>to work very well with IE3.  I almost always use NC4 and it works fine.
>Please give me your opinions.

              Well I do not do this at all but I feel the need here,
sorry....

    I find the site confussing, critical, laid out with no meaning or plan.
Language is bad, spelling bad, content ???

    Not that the site is bad, just there is no meaning behind it, What is it
you want to tell me? What are you wanting to say? Is  it your total desire
just to have a Home Page or do you want to bring forth a thought? The HTML
code has Numerous Errors in it, many openings and closings w/o need (you
have doubled many), sorry, but this doc would never pass standards. Suggest
you really start over and keep a Theme in mind, take it slow and watch
closely what you are doing.

    Black Background with your text is hard to Focus on. Personal thought
only, Find Your Theme of your site and work it out from there..... Again no
intentions to be over critical or to upset but I for one find the site
lacking in overall design, it appears to have been hurried..

Ben

IE 4.0
233mhz
33.6
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many for Self Glorification purpose"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"