Re: Commercial site - RGA

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Mar 1998 19:50:08 -0600
 To:  "Chris Wilson" <chris(at)cjetech.co.uk>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Wilson <chris(at)cjetech.co.uk>
To: hwg-critique(at)hwg.org <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
Date: Saturday, March 21, 1998 9:46 AM
Subject: Commercial site - RGA

>Hi
>I've tried getting this critiqued a couple of times before, but with no
>luck.
>Would you please look at www.rga.co.uk and tell me what you think
>Cheers,
>Chris

    Well lets see if we can eliminate this problem....

Looking at your site now, well layed out, but would agree that the Index
page and the map page is little slow.

I felt in looking at your links, introduction, order etc all left me at the
end thinking something was missing. You done such a fine job of laying
everything out then it just ends. Like a sentence w/o a period

So what could it be I was wanting to see????? Well lets think on this..
Business site! Graphics really not needed... More Info, nope, that was real
good... Hmmm. How about just a  <Back> button at the bottom.  Yep that would
do it... That would end the page instead of leaving it open....

Chief, other than those 2 little items I feel that a " Give this Man a Web
Dinky is in order", nice layout...

Ben

IE 4.0
233mhz
33.6
72MB
640x480

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
ICQ - 9916649
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many for Self Glorification purpose"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"