Re: Critique Req: Greater Hamilton Military Tattoo

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Mar 1998 18:52:38 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Chris Barnsley" <webmaster(at)rh-w.interlynx.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 >I am working on the Greater Hamilton Military Tattoo web site
>and would like some feedback on the "look and feel" of the site
>only.  Much of the content has yet to sent to me by the client.
 >http://www.hamilton-went.on.ca/tattoo/
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Chris Barnsley

    There are some sites you look at and try to understand what it is the
person is trying to say. Then there are others you cannot for the life of
you understand. Some pleasing to the eye, some a sore. In each and all I try
hard to keep a open mind as to the Designers Intent of the site w/o inputing
my own style. As with everything nothing is perfect. BUT, your site is
Really Layed Out Good.

    I really had to search for the imperfect item and let me tell you I
found ONLY 1 item. Not because it was bad JUST because it did not match the
rest. What you say, Your FX Logo. At the bottom of the Main page its
Centered, All the rest its off to the Left.... BIG DEAL...........

    Great Page, Great Job, Great Load time....

    Give this one 2 web dingy's.......

Good Job and personal thought is  DO NOT CHANGE NOTHING...

Ben

IE 4.0
233mhz
33.6
72MB
640x480
Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
ICQ - 9916649
WebMaster <---- "A Title used by many for Self Glorification purpose"
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those sturdy wings of Old"