Re: PREliminary Website Critique Request: HCG

by "Brent Snow" <BLSnow(at)greensea.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 May 1998 09:48:33 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Chris Messina" <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Chris,
In IE4 I get rollover text where it says "click here, new window" and not
with NN4.
With IE4  the bottom right background image of the new window stays put as
you
scroll the text in NN4 it moves up with the text.
Over all I really like it. The frames in the pop up window come together
perfectly in
both browsers.
Brent