Re: CRITIQUE REQUEST: Splash and Main Page of New Design for Non-Profit Website

by "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Odin_Kr=F6ger?=" <kroeger(at)ycom.at>

 Date:  Mon, 8 Jun 1998 19:34:04 +0200
 To:  "Kevin Michael Reed" <kmreed(at)stc-inc.org>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kevin,

I like your page, but I think there is no use for the first site, leading to
the second one, don't use CSS1 it is useless and supported by just to
browsers! I think your site design is a bit confusig and difficult to read,
try to make it more clearly. but generally I like your site!
Bye Odin

-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Kevin Michael Reed <kmreed(at)ibm.net>
An: hwg-critique(at)hwg.org <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
Datum: Montag, 08. Juni 1998 17:43
Betreff: CRITIQUE REQUEST: Splash and Main Page of New Design for Non-Profit
Website

>Dear Fellow Critics:
>
>I have finally finished the first two pages of my redesign for Get Involved
>Online, one of our organization's websites.
>
>I was wondering if you could please critique these pages:
>http://www.get-involved.com/new-site/
>I only need the index.shtml and main.shtml pages critiqued as all other
>pages that are linked to are just templates.
>
>I especially would like to see how different browsers view the pages,
>because I am using several technologies I have never used before (i.e.
CSS1,
>JavaScript - well I've used it, but not like this).
>
>BTW, you don't have to be easy on me - I can take the pain - even though
>I've spent the past week tweaking these two pages. :-)
>
>Thank you and I look forward to your critiques...
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Kevin M. Reed
>
>P.S. Again the URL is:  http://www.get-involved.com/new-site/

>Students That Care, Incorporated
>An AIDS Awareness and Prevention Organization
>4 Squire Lane
>Post Office Box 3129
>Stony Creek, Connecticut 06405-1729
>Phone:  (203) 481-1440
>Fax:      (203) 481-7634
>Email:    kmreed(at)stc-inc.org
>
>Webstites:
>www.stc-inc.org / www.get-involved.com / www.aidsnews.net
>
>President:  Kevin Michael Reed

HWG: hwg-critique mailing list archives, maintained by Web Professional Association - IWA