Re: Please Help!!!!!! Need commercial Sites Checked ASAP!

by "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Odin_Kr=F6ger?=" <kroeger(at)ycom.at>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jun 1998 21:19:05 +0200
 To:  "Michael Channing Wilson" <webmaster(at)lucidmind.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Mike,

I tried the 1st Site with IE4, it was really fast! I like your design,
really good, but why did I have to download kind of plugin or something like
that for your bg-music to start? (Maybe I just should check my config, might
be my fault!), really good site!
Bye Odin
-----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Michael Channing Wilson <webmaster(at)lucidmind.com>
An: hwg-critique(at)hwg.org <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
Datum: Donnerstag, 11. Juni 1998 18:43
Betreff: Please Help!!!!!! Need commercial Sites Checked ASAP!

>Hi guys! I have a couple of new sites that I would like you to take a
>look at.
>
>Both of these are for clients that I have had a rough time with.  They
>want bells and whistles galore! I have tried to make them see the light
>to no avail.  I have also done allot to make these as compatible as
>possible with older browsers. The first is not so bad, but the second
>may pose problems for some. This is what I need to know.
>
>Browser type and version.   Very Important!
>Download times                     "               "!
>Java errors and such
>Any problems that you might have
>and comments on Layout, Graphics, code and such
>overall thoughts on the site
>
>1st Site: http://www.mfay.com
>
>Beware that this site has music that auto starts ( that's what they
>wanted) but you should be able to cut it off right away. Here, I have
>tried java to cover a wider range of browsers than with just a plugin.
>
>2nd site: http://www.southendstudio.com
>
>This guy wants the site just as it is now. I think the site could use a
>little more content and allot less flash, but it's not my site.
>What are your thoughts?
>--
>Michael Channing Wilson
>Hand Productions
>http://www.handproductions.com
>webmaster(at)lucidmind.com
>-----
>What color does a smurf turn when you choke him?
>-----
>Hand Productions
>Website Development
>1521 Browns Ave.
>Charlotte, NC 28208
>info(at)handproducions.com

HWG: hwg-critique mailing list archives, maintained by Web Professional Association - IWA