Re: Critique request for MidEast Dispatch

by "Mike Jewell" <mjewell(at)mojsoft.demon.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Sep 1998 13:03:26 +0100
 To:  "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi!

>I'd really appreciate your comments on a re-design I'm doing for a
>semi-commercial site providing news about Israel and the Middle East.
>It's at http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/dms/mideast/

Just a couple of bits :-)

1 - Does the advert at the bottom /really/ need to rotate? It might be
better just to have a different advert each time you move page...
2 - In 'about-med.html', are all the <font face="bla">s really necessary?
I'd think a few could be chopped out.

Otherwise, very nice - very nice colour scheme, and I've borrowed the code
from your roll-over links :-)

(IE4, Win 95, 800x600)

Cheers,
/\/\ike