Re: Another Review, if you will

by "Mike Jewell" <mjewell(at)mojsoft.demon.co.uk>

 Date:  Sat, 19 Sep 1998 17:08:35 +0100
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Elysia De Chenn" <mistygirl(at)mindspring.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I've recently done a 'zine as well and am about to begin the process of
>searching for staff members.  However, before I do so, I want to be certain
>that the page layout and design are "up to snuff".  I'm now using NN v. 4.0
>(yay), so I have some perspective from the Netscape angle, but I have no
>clue about IE or other browsers.

Luvly! Er... luvly! Luuvly! :-) Er... Oh. Comments.

Regarding the sideways text that appears in the left frame when you move
your mouse over a link (the white mouse-over stuff :-), could you have an
option so you can flip it? I ended up tilting my head a long way 'round, and
it would be easier if it was the other way around... if you see what I
mean... Otherwise... luvly :-)

IE4, P200, 33.6, 800x600/16bit.

Cheers,
 /\/\ike 'Master of Conciseness' Jewell