Re: why don't these frames work?

by fee.fi.fo.fum(at)erslah.com

 Date:  Mon, 28 Sep 1998 07:15:15 -0500
 To:  "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>
 Cc:  "HTML Guild" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to those who responded.  Leaving out border=0 on the image tags was
an oversight, and setting frameborder=0 instead of =no was something I
wasn't aware of, but neither seems to have done the trick.  I double-checked
my image dimensions in Photoshop as well.  I must be overlooking something
very simple.

(FYI, the reason I'm doing it with frames instead of with tables, which
would be far less complicated, is because frames look much better as, when
used with javascript, they don't change the inner image until it's loaded.)

Any more ideas?
Thanks again for the help.
--Eric