Re: Music on Business Sites

by "David Lavallee" <dlavall(at)gte.net>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Nov 1998 22:06:08 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"Anne Gerdes" <anne(at)mainpc.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Personally, when I've run across it, I found it distracting. I've heard
other opinions relating to the possibility of people when surfing the net at
work (whether or not it is on their own break time) may have a tendancy to
quickly hit the [BACK] button when encountering such sites. I think what you
need to do to decide is ask the following questions: Is it relevent to the
content? Does it enhance the purpose or help to achieve the desired results
of the site? And finally, would it be detrimental or helpful in reaching the
largest audience that the site is geared for?

--

David Lavallee
dlavall(at)gte.net