Re: Site for critiquing... http://safrit.com/safritsolutions/

by "Laura and Rob Dowling" <DOWLINGRL(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:08:27 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I can't believe that I am agreeing with Killian-the meanie of the mailing list, but
he's pretty much right here on this one. I also had a hard time with the buttons on
the frames page-I couldn't read them (black on grey/black marble-until they did the
mouse-over thing. I am about as un-web designer type as you can get...I teach middle
school part time, but I think the site can use a little sprucing up to look more
professional.

Laura Dowling
dowlingrl(at)prodigy.net
http://pages.prodigy.net/dowlingrl/home.htm