Re: Fw: hwg-critique-digest V1 #311

by "Timothy G. Embler" <hwg(at)myrealbox.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Mar 2000 01:10:35 -0800
 To:  <denise(at)amun-ra.demon.co.uk>,
<katsuey(at)katsuey.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I went to the site myself and my firewall didnt have any problems with it.
I checked the logs and there was nothing from that site or its provider, in
fact it didnt block anything for over an hour and that was a ping.  As for
the site it looks fine, I would just maybe change the font on the buttons.

Tim

From:           katsuey(at)katsuey.com
To:             <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
Subject:        Fw: hwg-critique-digest V1 #311
Date sent:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 22:00:40 -0600

My apoligies, I accidently sent this to an individual rather than the
list:

> > > I've just finished and uploaded pages on
> > >
> > > http://www.raworths.co.uk
> > >
> > > a firm of solicitors.  I'd appreciate your comments about
> this site,
> > > on the technical side as well as the presentation/content.

My biggest concern with this site is what stopped me from
completing a review.  Each time I moved to another page, my
firewall gave me warnings that the site was trying to access my
computer.  As solicitors, I would think they would realize this
is not a good idea.

 Katsuey's Legal Gateway
 http://www.katsuey.com
 KatsueyDesignWorks, Custom Web Design