Re: My Site

by "David Cornelius" <david(at)CorneliusConcepts.com>

 Date:  Thu, 12 Feb 1998 22:18:41 -0800
 To:  "HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I like the metallic bars.  And you've made nice use of tables.  I really
like the links page--very nice.

Two suggestions: (1) If you could make the pictures interlaced, people would
get the feel that they load quicker or at least see what the picture was
going to look like so they'd know if they wanted to stick around.  (2) Use a
background color that is close to the main color of your background picture
(in your case white or off-white) so that if the background picture loads
slowly, I can still read the text while I'm waiting.

FWIW,
dc.

David E. Cornelius,  david(at)CorneliusConcepts.com
Cornelius Concepts,  http://CorneliusConcepts.com