Re: Invitation to Critics

by "David Cornelius" <david(at)CorneliusConcepts.com>

 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 1998 16:53:07 -0800
 To:  "Site Designer" <designer(at)bcinet.net>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>We are preparing two sites for web publication and would appreciate it
>if someone else's eyes could take a look and give some constructive
>feedback. Please include your system specs, browser and resolution.
>
>Site #1:  Multilingual business site:
>http://www.bcinet.net/paradigm

Beautiful graphics!  Very professional.  Nice layout.

>Site #2: Quantum Leap section of a trivia site:
>http://www.bcinet.net/paradigm/trivia

More nice graphics.  Not as professional on the front page (looks more like
a lot of other sites out there trying to attract your attention with big,
bright lettering), but then again you have a different audience.  Once
inside, I'd rate it as a really cool site.  One suggestion: make your
tables a fixed pixel width instead of a percentage so you can control the
content to fit between your pillar background.

--Using IE4 in 1024x768 over 28.8kbps.

FWIW,
dc.

David E. Cornelius,  david(at)CorneliusConcepts.com
Cornelius Concepts,  http://CorneliusConcepts.com