Re: Please critique this site: The Realm of Sequoia

by "David Cornelius" <david(at)CorneliusConcepts.com>

 Date:  Sun, 15 Feb 1998 16:53:35 -0800
 To:  "Stephen Hui" <shui(at)sfu.ca>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I have put together a website with content related to the outdoors and
>environment.  I would really appreciate your opinions and advice on all
>aspects of my site.  Thanks a lot!
>
>The Realm of Sequoia is located at http://www.sfu.ca/~shui/

Well, it's nice and you've got great pictures, but I must say you've also
got one of the weirdest text effects I've ever seen.  It's almost as if
you're playing around with newly acquired JavaScript techniques.  I really
like the drop-down list of links, but I hate having to push OK every time in
response to "Are you sure...?"

--Using IE4 in 1024x768 over 28.8kbps.

FWIW,
dc.

David E. Cornelius,  david(at)CorneliusConcepts.com
Cornelius Concepts,  http://CorneliusConcepts.com