Re: BWD Site Review (commercial site)

by "Peter Schonefeld" <peter.schonefeld(at)bigpond.com>

 Date:  Sun, 20 Aug 2000 12:33:52 +1000
 To:  <nolescz(at)blazenetme.net>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Charles,

Using Win98 IE5 Res:1152*864*32

I like your site.  It loads very fast and scales well.  The content also
provides a good sell for your business.  A couple of small things
that I noticed.

.On your content pages, the coloured headings don't stand out on
the black background. It may help to bold them.

.At the end of the content from each section, it might be a good
idea to provide links to the other sections.

.underlined text (esp. blue text) gives me the impression of a link - I
tried clicking on a couple of them! Try bold instead.

Best of luck,
Peter

http://digitalcraft.com.au/