Re: Desperat

by "Scott Desveaux" <sdesveaux(at)usa.net>

 Date:  Sun, 31 Jan 1999 15:56:55 -0500
 To:  <killian(at)ilikethis.cz>
 Cc:  "Hwg Critique" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
_________Original Message______________
>Okay... i know i am going to get it from this list because of your age.
>whatever, i am used to that. what i wouold like to comment on though is
>your credentials.  it looks like you are a very knowledgable young man
>in programming.  i am very impressed.  however, i would suggest
>concentrating on what you know best and blowing your friends away in
>programming, which is much cooler than web design.  i wish i had learned
>programming... you can do very innovative things with that knowledge...
>but like design, it is very time consuming and you are only spreading
>yourself thin trying to do both.
_________Original Message________________
Killian,
Thank you for the critique,
and sorry list, but I felt this needed to be said:
Killian said "i know i am going to get it from this list because of your
age"
whats with that?
I asked for a critque,
and that is what I wanted.
Why would people give it to Killian for doing what was asked of him by
me?????
Looking on to the people that have 'flamed' him, do they really know what
they are talking about???
It isn't fair to him, especially when he devotes HIS TIME, to helping others
(usually in very through emails.)
I know that I may be 'stirring the pot' but I think that Killian is a
blessing to this list, and it isn't fair the way some people treat him.
Sorry if this was a bother,
~scott

Scott Desveaux  (A Proud Student of Joe Barta)
sdesveaux(at)usa.net
http://home.talkcity.com/WallSt/scottonline (New Project, Much More to come)
Member of: HTML Writers Guild, International WebMasters Association,
Vice-Prez of �mirk Inc.
Icq: 16217003
Aol Im: skott13