Re: Internet Professionals

by "Christopher Barrett" <noc(at)socos.com>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Apr 1998 10:45:06 -0400
 To:  "Craig T. Harding" <guide(at)ao.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Craig and the Guild members:
First of all this was not Spam. We felt this would be a good list to post
to, so we can find people to help out and maybe join before the rush is on.
We knew if members are good enough at critiquing then they should be good
enough to code!

As far as critiquing the site: Look at the meta tags: Generator="Front Page
3.0"
That explains it all! This page was put up to block directory browsing. That
is all this page is for.

Hopefully you and the group will revisit in about 3 weeks and check out this
association and see why we are there for you!

Sincerely,

Christopher Barrett