Re: Please critique professional site

by "Nicolo Raffo" <raffo(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:57:38 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
IE 4, 28.8, 800x600...

Overall very appealling site.  The colors  and fonts all fit together nicely
in that mood.

There is two things I might change however.  First, on the compass
navigation, I would get rid of the onMouseOut's.  When I bring my mouse from
'home' to 'services' or  'portfolio' to 'contact us' the arrow points at
'rates'.  I would like to see it move smoothly from one link to another.

Second, the title text seems too small.  Your page downloads incredibly
fast!  I don't think it would hurt to add a small graphic header to each
page that fits in with the compass.

Nice work,

Nicolo