Re: site critique

by "S Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>

 Date:  Wed, 25 Nov 1998 06:22:54 -0500
 To:  <webmaster(at)webwham.com>,
"James Huang" <James(at)Phantomwebdesign.Com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

10% is a large chunk to ignore.  My own sites show a much larger
percentage, but each site is different.   My main point was that
given the current design,  I could NOT navigate the site.  Period.

S Ross
http://www.dreamfires.com
http://www.ablaze.net
Affordable Site Design and Hosting