Re: Finally Ready

by "=?iso-8859-1?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?=" <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:36:08 +0300
 To:  <dandello(at)pacifier.com>,
"hwg critique" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Deborah,

First the equipment:
Browser    : NN 4.61 [en]
JavaScript : On
Cookies    : On
Browser    : IE5
JavaScript : On
Cookies    : On
Line Speed : 28.8
Platform   : Windows 98
Screen size: 17 inch
Resolution : 1024X768
Color depth: High color (16 bit)

In IE pages was about *4000* pixels wide. My horizontal resolution is 1024
pixels wide, this means that I had to scroll horizontally four screen widths
in order to view the entire page. I don't know what might cause it. Looks
fine in NN!

Some pictures don't have the size specified, some(as a matter of fact ALL)
images need more descriptive ALT text(some images don't have them at all).
Descriptive text is required by blind readers. So, BE DESCRIPTIVE   :-)

The navigation seemed pretty nice to me. A site map would be nice!

The overall design is OK, however not perfect. It's quite boring and needs
some life.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Get a residual income by earning commissions