Re: Please look at my site for a moment.

by "S Ross" <sross(at)sssnet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:55:31 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Arvastsson <sotilas(at)canit.se>

>a) The over all design

I like the simplistic approach, and you can't go too wrong with black and
white.  (IMO)

>b) The time it takes to load the pages

Less than 10 seconds, including the images.

>c) If the CSS is displayed Ok (Used for counters at the top of each
>page).

The CSS code showed on the page for me.  Netscape 3.0 which doesn't support
CSS, but that's never happened viewing other pages using CSS

>d) The amount of colors used in the graphics. (Does it display 'OK').

Displays fine!

>Also I would be filled with joy if you tell me what hardware you use
>to view them.

Win95, Pentium 133mhz, 14" monitor 16 million colors 800x600, 33.6k modem

S Ross
http://www.dreamfires.com
Affordable Site Design and Hosting