Re: i.am/briangstp "CONTENT"

by "WB3" <bassw(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Oct 2000 15:23:57 -0400
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Im not sure i agree with the percentages.....  but he makes a good point...
but we also have to keep in mind that each sites "content" has to be based
upon the type of site it is....  i dont think any of use have a right to
judge his content because of its "nature".......if the site's content doesnt
match the site's purpose... then i agree.. but this is a personal site...  i
think we can be a little less critical of the type of content that goes on
these types of sites....

Woody