Re: Commercial Site Critique

by "Nicolo Raffo" <raffo(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sun, 14 Mar 1999 10:19:06 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The first refresh is necessary. It redirects the browser to the splash page
(for 4.x browsers) or straight to a simplified main page (for <4.x
browsers). It would look seemless if I took away the 'enter', but that would
put javascript free pages in the dark. I am making the <4.x version page
frame-free, tho it's not there yet. I'm not aware of any 4+ Netscape or MSIE
that doesn't support frames... everything else will go to frames/javascript
free site.

Thanks,

Nicolo