Re: Insect Site Review

by "Jim and Roxi" <jbax(at)olypen.com>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Dec 1998 12:29:40 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
<tesnyder(at)unity.ncsu.edu>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ted ...

Using the "WITH SHOCKWAVE" .. when I go to the next page .. at the top ..

If it were me .. I would move the "a guide...... resources" to where it fits
on one line .. I read it and wondered what "insect systematic" was ..

At the "getting started page" the last sentence .. isn't recognized with a
"z"?? ..  On this page you've got the heading like I would have done it for
the previous page, also ...

On the "ASK A QUESTION" site ... the contact information .. university has a
space and then an additional underline before county agent ... and I'm not
sure why the "see our links...." has no underline where the spaces are ..??

Also, I notice that when I go to a page .. that the information doesn't
change on my "netsite or location" place on Netscape 4.5 .. all it shows is
the "...index_flash.html" .. if someone doesn't want to go up to the top of
the screen .. they don't know where they are on the site ..

Some of the pages are a little slow to load .. but I'm not sure that someone
who was actually interested in this information wouldn't be willing to wait
for it .. (sorry .. not a bug person).

All in all .. the site looks good .. performs well .. and has a lot of
content ..

Good job!

Roxi