Re: Load Time

by "Wendy Peck" <wpeck(at)wpeck.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jul 2000 10:26:23 -0500
 To:  "Bastyr University WebMaster" <WebMaster(at)bastyr.edu>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Doug:

Assuming that you meant the URL in your sig, the load time was not bad at
all. And on that I am an expert with my 21.6k connection. I did not time it
closely, but it came in as fast as most less complicated pages. About normal
wait time for me.

Great job.

Wendy

New Tutorial 07/10: Gradients and Blends for CorelDraw and Flash
with Wendy Peck at http://productiongraphics.com

Wendy Peck http://wpeck.com
Marketing solutions through technology