Re: My Site (www.kaymaster.com)

by "Carolyn Balkum" <design(at)graphics4us.com>

 Date:  Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:14:18 -0500
 To:  "audra jacobs" <modest013(at)hotmail.com>,
"Karin Ransdell" <kransdell(at)squishedmosquito.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Kioken should try proofreading their own site. On the Clients' Page, the Sony
Ecommerce link is spelled Eccommerce. They've got a problem with their buttons laying
on top of text, however, at least on my IE5.  Rest is an interesting design.  I'll
probably go back later to check out source when I have more time.

Carolyn