Re: Commercial site: www.rollerwarehouse.com

by "Wendy L. Miller" <wendy.miller(at)usa.net>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Feb 1999 14:24:18 -0500
 To:  <unity(at)rollerwarehouse.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It does take a while to load, but that isn't such a serious problem for
repeat teenagers as for adult surfers.  It looks exciting.  The only major
gripe I have is that you  have too many <br>'s in your code and then some
unnavigable links at the bottom left in IE 4.0.   I haven't viewed  it in
Netscape and wonder if the  special deals line shows there.   This is Leanna
and she'll tell you why doesn't tell me anything.

W.