Re: Response to forgotten URL

by "Terje W Isaksen" <terje(at)sikroma.se>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:51:20 +0200
 To:  <Shelgas(at)aol.com>
 Cc:  "HWG-CRITIQUE" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Shelly.
IE5, NT4, T3-connection from Sweden
1024x768, 65536 colors.

I like it!

It has a consistent look and navigation.
Everything is within the theme, except the facts about "Me Dad" which
doesn�t use the same language as the rest of the pages.
(I realize it is hard to write in that style.)

It took me a little time to figure out that the flying cloud button was for
going to the index-page - I tried to click on the skull and bones flag.
(It could be me - a little slow at times.
Yes, the statusbar finally gave me the clue.)
The "Leave yer Mark" doesn�t need a picture - if you want one,
put it first or last within the <a href> tag - not in the middle. On my
screen
it didn�t look good. (and border=0).

Now, the jukebox.
First, a horizontal scrollbar that is not necessary.
Second, and perhaps more serious, nothing happened when I choose
a song and clicked play. (Perhaps it's me again, I tried another site
with MIDI-song, and theirs didn't play either.) And I who was looking
forward to hearing "the drunken sailor".
Third, the accordion animation got a little annoying after a while.
Perhaps slowing it down a bit?

Suggestions: Perhaps pictures of your self, dressed in pirate clothes,
instead of Gena Davis? (Not that I mind looking at Gena Davis. :-)

Disclaimer: It�s only my opion, it�s your site - and you can do what you
want with it!

HTH
Terje W Isaksen
http://hem1.passagen.se/twix

PS:What is the game that the character is for?
Btw, the clues was too few for me to find your treasure!