Re: Site Review

by "P.Schonefeld" <peter.schonefeld(at)bigpond.com>

 Date:  Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:18:55 +1000
 To:  "Dave Price" <smiley(at)sja.net>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dave,

I also like your site. In general, I'm not one for backgrounds, but the
hand-made paper effect is a good selection.

The only thing that I can add relates to the fact that the feathered
images that you use with the roll-overs vary in size.  As a personal
opinion, I think that the effect would have greater impact if the ovals
were of exactly the same size and orientation. That way it would
seem that image inside the oval was changing, rather than the
whole image being replaced.

Regards
Peter

-- My site www.digitalcraft.com.au, is currently under construction,
it will be offered to hwg-critique soon.