Re: My sincerest apologies

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 01 Dec 1997 11:23:16 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org,
guide(at)ao.net
 Cc:  tim(at)ppsltd.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
I, too, cannot get on that server.

-Collin

----Original Message Follows----
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 12:32:33 -0500
From: Craig Harding <guide(at)ao.net>
To: HWG-Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
CC: tim <tim(at)ppsltd.com>
Subject: Re: My sincerest apologies

> tim wrote:
> I left off the url for my website that I asked you to critique - Sorry
> ; > (
>
> The url is www.ppsltd.com/photobiz/
>
> The site is a corporate site for royalty free images, and will be
> updated on a monthly basis, so please feel free to bookmark it. Also,
> if you are looking for a particular image, feel free to request it and
> we will see what we can come up with.

> tim(at)ppsltd.com

Tim, I don't know about everyone else, but you might reconsider that
server that you are using. I tried and tried but it kept stalling. What
I saw, looked very good to me, but it took so long and so many reloads
looking for a better route that I finally had to give up. I'll try
tonight, again.
--
Craig T. Harding
Webmaster Server7 & Netsolutions