Re: I need some feedback =)

by "Queen Dido" <romanbtch(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Dec 1997 12:31:24 PST
 To:  parej(at)usa.net
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I was aware of some of that stuff, just didn't know if others would
notice.. I still haven't updated my resume cause the idea was to
eliminate it completely, but maybe I'll just make a new image map on the
frames version =) As far as the gifs, I wasn't sure whether I should
sacrifice the quality of the images for speed, but I guess I should... I
really appreciate your comments.. got them all printed out and I'm gonna
tweak things a little bit =) LOTS of thanks!!!! =)))

-Nat

>Queen Dido wrote:
>>
>> Well, I spent all of today (12/29) working on my personal site, which
>> had kinda put aside for a while because of school, and I think it's
time
>> for me to get some feedback other than my boyfriend (who will lie no
>> matter what ;). The site is http://www.ben2.ucla.edu/~nate. If I can
get
>> some *constructive* criticism, I would really appreciate it =)
>>
>> Thanks!! =)
>>
>> -Nat
>
>Hi!
>
>6:15 am here (haven't slept, maybe I should ;-)), so my visit was kind
>of brief; but, here goes anyway.
>Viewed with Cx586-120, 28Mb, NN4.04, 33.6k, 800x600, 16bit.
>
>Note: This is my first critique, so I hope I'm doing it right.
>Note mk.II: everything below is IMHO.
>
>- I liked the boats! :-) Nice idea, although they did take a little
>while to download.
>- Pictures are nice, but they should be in .jpg format instead of
.gif;they would be much smaller that way.