Re: Feedback on my Home Page

by "Queen Dido" <romanbtch(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Dec 1997 02:18:05 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org,
shihhsia(at)iscs.nus.edu.sg
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Stefan,

Ok I am looking at your page right now. I'm on a P166, 800x600, at a
24000 bps connect.

IMHO:

-The horizontal split for the frames is a good idea, it should adapt to
just about any browser =)

-I *really* don't like the background. I run a backgrounds page at
http://freud.et.tudelft.nl/~scully/, and I think I even have that in
there, but it really made me dizzy. If you really want to keep it, you
could try using it on a tables-like setting, where you have a solid
background, and on the side(s) you have the pattern.

-The animation is ok.. but I think you don't need that much. Also, try
keeping a consistent look, as far as your links (like use all icons or
all text).

I hope that helps! =)

-Nat