Re: Critique - Stupid me...

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Dec 1997 14:42:39 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org

2.  If you're really concern about visual impaired viewers, I would
change the background/text color combination to something more legible.
Notice that you are using blue as the link color.  Couldn't read your
e-mail link.

3.  Extremely slow.  Did I mentioned that already?  I'm mentioning it
again because after typing Item 2, your Unique Products page is still

4.  Just an observation, your non-numerical attribute assignments are
not bounded by double quotes (i.e. valign=middle).  I've always been
told that it is a good practice to use double quote.  Don't know why.
I'm guessing some browser might convert the ASCII representation of the
word into numbers.  May be someone on this list can clarify.

5.  I like the way you implemented the mouseover effect.  Reversing the
text is pretty original.  At least I've never seen it done before.

6.  You might want to put a <title> tag in the main page, where you
defined the frames.  No title is showing on the top line of the browser.

7.  Typo in the Products page: "I wasn't aware off."  should be "of"

8.  Horizontal separator animation is too distracting.  Especially when
all of them are going at the same time.  A little too much animation in
general.

9.  The monster.gif animated image would look better if you make it
transparent, or frame it.

Overall, it is a good site for a great cause.  Keep it up!

-Collin