Re: My Turn (critique)

by "Queen Dido" <romanbtch(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Fri, 02 Jan 1998 16:20:34 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org,
mmann(at)internetx.net
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Mike,

I liked the main page.. the images loaded fast, and they look good. I
clicked, however, on the download link, and I found a bunch of code..
might want to take a look at that? =)

The about.html page took a while to load for some reason.

Page looks awesome on both 640x480 and 800x600.

Where it says "job openings..." you list a phone number without area
code.. might want to put that down, even though it's listed in the
contact information area =).

The navigation is good, very easy. The page is simple and to the point.
I like it. =)

-Nat