Re: Please have a look at the design of my site...

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Jan 1998 12:50:06 PST
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I should be grateful if you have a look at my site:
>http://www.cyberjunkie.com/roe
>I am especially interested in your opinion about:

Took way too long to load.  You might want to make the mouseover
Javascript to preload.  I had to wait a long time for the backward menu
text effect to take place.  Did I mention the page took too long to
load?

You might want to put some information on the main page (besides THE
BLACK HOLE) to tell the viewer what to expect, what is the page about.
If it is a personal home page which consists of many things, state so.
Did I mention the page took too long to load?

Nice graphics and very original design.

Good luck.

-Collin