Re: Site for review

by "Sass Stanfield" <designer(at)bcinet.net>

 Date:  Sun, 08 Mar 1998 21:30:30 -0500
 To:  wands(at)email.msn.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ned,

P133, Win95, Netscape Comm4.04, 800x600x16bpp, 64 RAM, 56 modem at ISP's
28.8 connection, also viewed with Opera 3.1 for no-java look

Looks clean, impressive, well ordered and realtively fast loading
considering catalog construction.

A couple of notes:
You have several menu options... imho, you should pick one and stick with
it so visitors know what to look for on each page as they move about the
site.  Same holds true for "top" indicator at bottom of pages.

Image stand.gif looks improperly sized on bindex page... "e" isn't clean
and other letters look somewhat squashed.

Image of "light weight wool blend" cap is blurred, probably just needs
sizing adjustment.

Text regarding "standards you have come to expect" might be better stated
in overall description instead of repeated on every article of clothing...
as I scrolled down, it became very repetitive.

No doctype indicators on pages.

These are really minor comments, and I'm being particularly nit=picky
because it's such a great looking site.
Best of luck.
Sass Stanfield
Paradigm Global, Ltd.