Re: Please critique business site

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:34:23 PDT
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>From: "susan banta" <sebanta(at)hotmail.com>
>To: forrest(at)page4.com
>Let's keep the lists alive and helpful.
>             susan
>P.S. haven't any of you noticed to defections to the
>other lists about html and web design? we are
>missing some people who used to keep the hwg lists lively!

-----------------

I have noticed that the traffic on this list is significantly lighter
than a few months ago.  I used to receive about 15 critiques everytime I
post a request, now I average two.  As little response as I get, they
are all very constructive.  I haven't got to a point that I want to give
up posting requests, but...  Does anyone know if there is a place at
HWG's site where we can look up the number of subscribers and possibly
active subscribers?  I'm just curious.

In order to be somewhat legal, I guess I should stay on subject.  I just
finished all the basic layouts of a commercial site and would like to
have some feedback.  Some of the contents are still missing.  For those
of you who pay attention to Doctype, the site did not validate.  I'll be
working on that.

http://members.xoom.com/michaelv/

Thanks in advance.
-Collin