Re: Please critique my site

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:03:08 PDT
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
You have some coding errors.  You might want to redo the structure of
your code as follows:

(html)

(head)
(title)My Page(/title)
Javascript stuff...
(/head)

(body)
Whatever...
(/body)

(/html)

I'm surprised that your page even show up on Netscape somewhat okay.
However, bgcolor="#eeeeee" did not take effect.

-Collin